Dried Fried Chicken
Yummy dried fried chicken recipe called "Kai Ruan"
Last Modified On: Wednesday, 21/December/2011 10:17:07am
Back to Stir-Fried Dishes
3 chicken thighs
1 small ginger
1 tsp salt
2 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp thin soy sauce
½ tsp seasoning soy sauce
½ tsp ground pepper
2 tsp sugar
1. Wash chicken thighs, pat dry, put in a bowl, add salt and mix well.
2. Peel ginger, wash and slice into pieces, then place on top of chicken thighs.
3. Place the bowl in a steamer about 40 minutes or until the chicken thighs are getting cooked.
4. When the chickens are cool down, de-bone, separate skin and meat, and then tear them into small pieces.
5. Add chicken skin in a wok on medium heat, dried fry until oily.
6. Add chicken meat and stir fry frequently until the chicken is getting dried.
7. Season with oyster sauce, thin soy sauce, seasoning soy sauce and ground pepper, then stir fry frequently until the chicken is dried.
8. Add sugar, stir fry well, taste as your own favor and remove from heat.
9. Place dried fried chicken on a plate, sprinkle some ground pepper and serve immediately.