Spicy Enoki Mushroom Salad
Yummy and easy spicy salad with Enoki mushroom
Last Modified On: Sunday, 16/February/2014 19:43:54pm
Back to Spicy Salad
150 g. Enoki mushroom
150 g. ground pork
1 tsp ground dried chilies
2 tsp ground roasted rice
3 Tbsp lime juice
1 1/2 Tbsp fish sauce
1 1/2 tsp sugar
2 green onions
1 sprig cilantro
2 Tbsp water
1. Cut Enoki mushroom's root, wash dirt, pat dry, and then cut into 1.5 inches length.
2. Cut green onion and cilantro roots, wash dirt, pat dry, then coarsely slice and set aside.
3. Peel shallot, wash dirt, pat dry, then finely slice and set aside.
4. Prepare spicy dressing by mixing ground dried chillies, sugar, lime juice, and fish sauce in a mixing bowl. Taste for your own flavor.
5. Add water in a pot, wait until start boiling, then add ground pork.
6. Stir well until the pork is getting cook.
7. Add cut Enoki mushroom, stir for a while until the mushroom is cooked.
8. Put ground pork and mushroom in a mixing bowl. Discard water. Add sliced green onion, cilantro and shallot in the bowl.
9. Pour spicy dressing and mix thoroughly.
10. Add ground roasted rice and mix well.
11. Spoon spicy Enoki mushroom salad onto a plate and serve immediately.