Spicy Mung Bean Noodles and Sausage Salad
Quick and easy spicy salad recipe called "Yum Won Sen Sai Krok" in Thai
Last Modified On: Friday, 25/November/2011 05:27:24am
Back to Spicy Salad
100 g. ground pork
1 small pack mung bean noodle
1/4 head of onion
2 green onion
1 1/2 Tbsp lime juice
2 Tbsp thin soy sauce (or fish sauce)
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp ground dried chillies
1. Soak mung bean noodles until soft, drain and cut in half.
2. Slice sausage into bite size. Pour 3 cups water in a pot, bring to boil on high heat, add sausages, scald about 2 minutes, drain and set aside.
3. Boil water again, then scald mung bean noodles until clear, drain and put in a mixing bowl with sliced sausages.
4. Add 3 Tbsp of water in a pot, when boiled, add ground pork and stir until the pork is cooked, then put it in the same mixing bowl.
5. Mix lime juice, thin soy sauce (or fish sauce) sugar, and ground dried chilies in a mixing bowl. Stir well and taste for your own flavors.
6. Peel onion, cut cilantro and green onion roots, wash dirt, and pat dry. Finely slice onion and coarsely chop cilantro and green onion.
7. Put all vegetable in the mixing bowl, add dressing and stir thoroughly.
8. Spoon the spicy mung bean noodles and sausage salad or "Yum Won Sen Sai Krok" on a plate, and serve immediately.