Stir-fried Pork Tenderloin with Black Pepper
Easy and yummy stir-fried black pepper recipe called "Mu Phat Phrik Thai Dam"
Last Modified On: Wednesday, 21/December/2011 10:13:22am
Back to Stir-Fried Dishes
350 g. pork tenderloin
1/4 head of onion
2 green onions
1 fresh long cayenne pepper
2 Tbsp black peppercorn
3 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 Tbsp thin soy sauce
2 tsp sugar
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1. Peel onion, remove chillie strems, and cut green onion roots, wash dirt, and pat dry. Cut green onion into 1" lenght, cut onion into thin slices, and finely slice fresh long cayenne pepper.
2. Coarsely pound black peppercorn in a mortar.
3. Slice pork tenderloin into 1" wide.
4. Heat oil in a wok on medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add sliced onion, fry until fragrant, then add sliced pork tenderloin.
5. Add pounded black pepper, season with oyster sauce, thin soy sauce, and sugar, then stir-fried thoroughly.
6. Stir well until the pork is cooked, add sliced long cayenne pepper and cut green onion, mix well and remove from heat.
7. Place the stir-fried pork tenderloin with black pepper on a plate, and serve immediately.