Stir-fried Pork with Oyster Sauce
Quick and easy stir-fried recipe called "Mu Phat Nam Mun Hoy"
Last Modified On: Wednesday, 21/December/2011 10:23:48am
Back to Stir-Fried Dishes
250 g. marinated pork
½ head onion
3 green onions
7-8 dried chilies
2 Tbsp oyster sauce
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
Ingredients for marinated pork
1 tsp thin soy sauce
1 tsp seasoning soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
1. Peel onion, cut green onion and mushroom roots, wash dirt, and pat dry. Slice onion, cut the white part of green onion into small pieces, and cut the leaves into 1" length, then cut mushroom into quarter, set aside.
2. Divide dried chilies into halves, remove all seeds, soak for 15 minutes, then drain and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a wok on medium heat. When oil is hot, add sliced onion and small pieces of green, stir-fry until the onion is getting cook, add dried chilies and stir-fry until fragrant.
4. Add marinated pork, stir-fry until the pork is getting cook, season with thin soy sauce, seasoning soy sauce and sugar, then stir-fry thoroughly.
5. Add cut mushroom, season with oyster sauce, stir-fry quickly for 1 minute, add cut green onion, stir-fry twice, and then remove from heat.
6. Place stir-fried pork with oyster sauce on a plate, and serve immediately.