Spicy Tuna Dip
Easy spicy dip made from tuna called "Nam Phrik Pla Tuna"
Last Modified On: Thursday, 24/November/2011 21:24:09pm
Back to Dipping Sauce
1 can (190 g.) flaked tuna in water
7 cloves garlic
5 fresh chilies
3 Tbsp lime juice
2 Tbsp thin soy sauce (or fish sauce)
1 Tbsp sugar
1. Peel garlic, shallots, remove chili stems, wash dirt, and pat dry. Cut garlic, shallots, and chilies into small pieces, put in a pot and dry fry until fragrant and soften.
2. Well pound garlic, shallots and chilies in a mortar.
3. Squeeze all water from tuna, put in the mortar and pound until well blend with garlic, shallots and chilies.
4. Prepare spicy dressing by mixing lime juice, thin soy sauce (or fish sauce) and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
5. Put well blend tuna in a large mixing bowl, pour spicy dressing and mix together, taste for your own favor.
6. Put spicy tuna dip in a bowl and serve with fresh vegetable such as carrots, Chinese cabbage, and cucumber.